Thank you for considering Wild Pine Escape. This may be the perfect place for you if:
• You’re looking for something relaxing and tranquil
• You enjoy nature and the mountains
• You want a place that isn’t part of a big city but has community style amenities
This may not be the best place for you if:
• You want to be extremely close to lots of amenities
• You need it to be “AC cold” in the summer months
• You are looking for a large home to sleep lots of people
For the best possible experience, please read the full description as it contains many important notes to understand before booking. We want to make sure that our home is right for you!
Here are some things to consider when booking our property:
- Although this property is only 1.5 hours from Los Angeles it is north and, in the mountains, so it gets cold during the winter months. There is a possibility of snow depending on when you choose to stay. The roads are paved leading to the house but please be aware that the weather is very different than Los Angeles depending on the time of year. Certain times of the year chains may be required. During the winter months we do recommend travel insurance if you don't feel comfortable driving during inclement weather.
- The property is not equipped with AC. Due to the climate in the mountains we have found it is not necessary and most homes do not have AC. We have found that on the days that it does get warmer if the windows are open then the temperature does come down. If you need it to be AC cold in summer months, we may not be right for you.
- There is wildlife in the community. You may come across various animals from creatures as small as lizards, or as large as bears. Please be aware of this and if you are someone who may fear this potential take that into consideration prior to booking.
- Please don’t hesitate to ask questions prior to booking. We want to make sure that our expectations for this visit are aligned and that you thoroughly enjoy your stay.
More details of our property:
Our property provides the perfect balance of relaxation, activities, nature and more. The community is very friendly with local businesses as well as amenities for your use (varying based on time of year). You get to enjoy nature while having the amenities of the community such as the tennis courts, outdoor pool (*there is a $5 per person per day pool fee that must be paid to the community in the pro shop for all guests 8 or older*) etc.
If you are a fan of the mountains the views are breathtaking. Our property is the last house on the road and since the land past our home is preserved land you have unobstructed views since nothing is able to be developed past our home. This also provides you with additional privacy that some of the other homes don’t have.
The second floor of the home has a bedroom, a loft area, and a half bath. Both the bedroom and the loft area have queen beds with the linens provided. Also in the loft is an area to relax that has a sofa an TV equipped with a Roku so you can stream all of your favorite media.
You will have access to a fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary appliances like range, oven, microwave & dishwasher. We have a traditional coffee maker just bring your coffee of choice. A toaster and various pots and pans for any cooking adventure!
Provided for your stay are:
Dishwashing liquid and pods for dishwasher
We do allow pets at the property. There is a one time non-refundable pet-fee of $100 and we allow up to a max of 2 dogs.
Our guests also have access to several of our mobile phones for quick and easy to access to us. We hope you enjoy our home as much as we do and please don't hesitate to ask us any questions, advice or suggestions.