This stunning beachfront home has 3 bedrooms & 3.5 bathrooms and sleeps 10 guests! It is the perfect sunny escape with its own private beach and beach accessories. Beyond the beach, the home has a great outdoor space for dining, grilling, and relaxing. Inside, guests will find a cozy entertainment area, multiple dining nooks, high-end appliances, incredible amenities, a dry sauna, full in-unit laundry, and two spacious waterfront balconies with stellar views for every sunrise & sunset!
About this Space:
The home has three bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms and a large private beach & entertainment space. We are happy to offer guests our beautiful home during their Westbrook getaway!
● Two car garage with beach accessory storage & Electric Vehicle charger
● Dry sauna
● Bathroom with elevated tub (referred to as half bath)
● Junior Ping pong table
● Spacious, open living space
● Grand balcony with sitting chairs
● Dining nook with round table that seats 6
● Entertainment area with cozy sofas & large SmartTV
● Breakfast table for 3
● Fireplace (gas)
● High speed WiFi
● Dual Zone Central A/C & ceiling fans in every room
● Kitchen & laundry
● Bathroom with claw foot tub
● Bedroom 1 with queen bed
● Bedroom 2 (bunk bed room) with ensuite bathroom
● Primary Bedroom suite with sitting area, large walk-in closet, fireplace (gas), and ensuite bathroom with large walk in shower
● Top-floor balcony
Sleeping Arrangements & Bathrooms (all linens provided):
Primary Bedroom Suite (Top Floor) Sleeps 2
● King bed
● Large walk-in closet
● Sunny reading nook with two plush chairs
● Smart TV
● Fireplace (gas)
● Private balcony gives you the best view in the house
● Primary ensuite bath: toilet, bidet, large walk-in shower, double sink vanities, large mirror, and extra linen/towel closet.
Bedroom Two (Top Floor) Sleeps up to 6
● Large Full over Full bunk bed with a Full trundle underneath (sleeps 2 on each)
● Smart TV
● Walk-in closet with extra storage
● Ensuite bath: toilet, standing shower, sink and large mirror
Bedroom One (Main Floor) Sleeps 2
● Queen bed
● Direct access to the main floor bathroom: toilet, sink & claw foot tub
Ground floor bathroom
● Toilet, sink & vanity, and elevated tub great for bathing toddlers!
Kitchen & Laundry
● Kitchen: Deluxe SubZero fridge, 6-burner full gas range, two ovens, dishwasher, microwave, toaster over / air fryer, coffee maker, and large walk-in pantry with extra appliances & cooking supplies.
● Full in-unit washer & dryer
● Extra beach towels, bath towels, pillows, blankets, and linens are available in the closets in the home.
● Private beach
● Beach chairs and umbrellas
● Propane Gas Grill
● Outdoor dining table for 8 and table for 2
● Outdoor shower to rinse off
● 6 Adirondack chairs for lounging on the 1st floor balcony
● Outdoor sofa and chairs with tables
● 2 Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boards
Things to Do
WHERE TO EAT & DRINK:
● Dunkin' Donuts -- (less than 1 mile)
● Starbucks -- (5.6 miles)
● Clinton Beach Donut -- (2.3 miles)
● Bacari Social -- (less than half mile) located walking distance in Safe Harbor Pilot’s Point Marina, guests will find this restaurant serving fresh seafood and great drinks!
● Bill’s Seafood -- (1.2 miles) local favorite on the water for fresh seafood and live music, and save room for Ashley’s Ice Cream after dinner.
● Lenny & Joe's Fish Tale -- (2 miles) seafood mainstay including lobster rolls.
● Shayna B's By The Sea -- (1 mile) a dedicated Gluten Free and Vegan Eatery.
● Cristy’s Restaurant -- (1.5 miles) breakfast, brunch and lunch, including world famous pancakes!
● Cuckoo’s Nest -- (3.2 miles) colorful and bright traditional Mexican, Tex-Mex, Cajun and Creole cuisine!
● Lobster Landing -- (5.1 miles) out-of-this-world lobster rolls and great seaside views!
● Old Saybrook Pizza Palace -- (4 miles) serving the Best Greek Pizza Since 1977.
● Little Pub Old Saybrook -- (4 miles) cozy, rustic tavern offering pub staples with a twist and a variety of craft beer.
WHAT TO DO:
● Beaches -- beyond its private beach, the home is mere steps away from West Beach (largest town beach in Westbrook) and Coral Sands Beach! Also, a short drive away are Island View Beach (2 miles), Grove Beach (2.4 miles) and Quotonset Beach (1.5 miles)!
● Boating -- numerous boating and sailing opportunities to get out on the water and explore Long Island Sound! Short walk to Pilot’s Point Marina.
● Spa -- Water’s Edge Resort and Spa is only 2 miles away offering facials, massages, nails and more in a luxurious atmosphere!
● Stewart B. McKinney National Wildlife Refuge -- (2 miles) offers tours daily to see the miles of salt marshes and islands protecting endangered birds and plants.
● Meigs Point Nature Center -- (8 miles) offering an overview of the native wildlife in the area and some stunning views of the waterside sunsets!
● Hammonasset Beach State Park -- (7 miles) occupying two miles of beach front on Long Island Sound it is the state's largest shoreline park
● Katharine Hepburn Cultural Arts Center (aka The Kate) -- (5 miles)
● Essex Steam Train and Riverboat -- (6 miles)
● Goodspeed Opera House -- (16 miles)
● Gillette Castle State Park -- (20 miles)
● Mystic Aquarium -- (30 miles)
● Six Flags New England -- (65 miles)
● Florence Griswold Museum -- (8 miles)
● Connecticut River Museum -- (7 miles)
● Peabody Museum of Natural History at Yale University -- (27 miles)
● Mystic Seaport Museum -- (30 miles)
● U.S. Navy Submarine Force Museum -- (25 miles)
● Fort Trumbull State Park and Museum -- (24 miles)
● Niantic Children's Museum (15 miles) and Kidcity Children's Museum (26 miles)
● Connecticut Science Center -- (42 miles)
● Mark Twain House and Museum -- (45 miles)
● Yale University -- (27 miles)
● University of Connecticut (UConn) -- (50 miles)
● Connecticut College -- (22 miles)
● University of New Haven -- (29 miles)
● Wesleyan University -- (26 miles)
● Southern Connecticut State University -- (29 miles)
● Quinnipiac University -- (36 miles)
● Mohegan Sun -- (28 miles) 2nd largest casino in the U.S.
● Foxwoods Resort -- (36 miles) 3rd largest casino in the U.S.
● MGM Springfield -- (67 miles)
● Fenwick Golf Course -- (8 miles)
● Lake of Isles at Foxwoods -- (37 miles) Number One rated course in CT
● TPC at River Highlands -- (32 miles)
● Westbrook Outlets -- (2.5 miles)
● Clinton Premium Outlets -- (5.8 miles)
● The Shops at Yale -- (27 miles)
PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TEAMS:
● Connecticut Sun of the WNBA -- (28 miles)
● Norwich Sea Unicorns -- (33 miles) minor league baseball
● Hartford Yard Goats -- (43 miles) minor league baseball
● Hartford Wolf Pack -- (43 miles) minor league ice hockey
● Bridgeport Islanders -- (44 miles) minor league ice hockey
● New Haven, CT (27 miles)
● Hartford, CT (43 miles)
● Newport, RI (75 miles)
● Providence, RI (77 miles)
● New York City, NY (100 miles)
● Boston, MA (130 miles)
● Bradley International Airport (BDL), Hartford/Springfield/Windsor Locks -- (57 miles)
● T.F. Green International Airport (PVD), Providence/Warwick/Rhode Island -- (71 miles)
● Tweed New Haven Regional Airport (HVN) -- (25 miles)
● LaGuardia Airport (LGA), New York, NY -- (96 miles)
● John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York, NY -- (103 miles)
● Westbrook Train Station -- (1.4 miles) ride the CT rail Shore Line East
Guests will have access to the entire 3-story home, ample parking (fits 6 cars), private beach, and all the amenities throughout the home. Guests can also access the Westbrook Town Beach (1 house away!) which has basketball hoops and a snack shack. Kids can crab off the jetty and during low tide, guests can walk out to Salt Island!
★ COVID-19 SANITIZATION ★
Heath, safety, and wellbeing of our guests are of utmost importance. For this reason, we use a thorough cleaning process after each check-out. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions you might have!
Stars -- 5/5 "We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday here! We loved this house!"
Stayed Nov 2022, Annie D.
Top favorite things:
"Great view! Awesome kitchen. Lots of glasses, towels & seating! Very clean. Love water pressure and on-demand hot water! Master bath is amazing!" Need help: clarify where the door key is. Check to ensure the Keurig is clean. Beds are very hard.
Published Dec 22, 2022
*** mattress toppers have been added for those that prefer a softer mattress.
Stars -- 5/5 "Seaside Beach House"
Stayed Sep 2022, Marie Z.
"This is a beautiful house directly on the water, in a great location and with a stunning view. The property is nicely equipped and well maintained. We had a wonderful and relaxing vacation at this Seaside Beach house!"
Published Oct 2, 2022
Stars -- 5/5 "Perfect for a quiet escape"
Stayed Aug 2022, Chris T.
"This is a beautiful house right on the water. Very quiet and comfortable. We definitely plan to return."
Published Aug 29, 2022
Stars 5/5 -- "Lovely house"
Stayed Aug 2022, Deborah L.
"House is lovely but a couple of inconveniences. The main level bathroom really should have a shower. Outdoor shower needs shelves. the main floor bedroom needs another night stand. It only has one. Beach in front not really useable but useable beach only steps away. Very pleasant stay."
Published Aug 21, 2022
*** 2nd night stand and outdoor shower organizer added. Large town beach located just steps away as high tide water level does come up to our sea wall.
Stars 5/5 -- "Everyone had a great time!"
Stayed Jul 2022, Robin B.
"Super hot week and it was wonderful to escape the city. We spent most of the daytime in the water. The house was very comfortable and we ate in almost every night. Wonderful to sit outside for dinner and just relax by waters edge! Will definitely return."
Published Aug 8, 2022