"The Hideaway" is a stylish, one story, luxurious, and secluded cabin in Pine Mountain Club, CA. The lavish backyard, backs into your own private access into the Los Padres National Forrest (literally hiking in your backyard) with full of mature pine trees surrounds you in the forest. Gorgeous views from the upper and lower decks, neighbors are nowhere to be seen. Relax and enjoy a cocktail in any of the patios on the decks while enjoying nature at its all just 90-minute trip north of LA!
This is a beautiful cabin that is open and inviting. Your friends and family will have their own private spaces but come together in the grand room and open kitchen that is perfect for entertaining. A one-story cabin is rare in Pine Mountain Club and is a huge plus. In addition, there is a wrap around deck in the back facing your own forest access, with several dining and seating areas, make for the best dinners. There is also a covered deck on the lower deck with comfortable seating where you can relax or play horse shoe.
The cabin has everything that you need in the kitchen and bathrooms. You will have guest access to the club house, golf course, lake, fishing, and archery range. The refurbished pool will be available soon. Plus, there are many hiking trails including one in our own back yard. Bring your bikes and fishing poles to pump up the fun.
The cabin has 3 bedrooms (one is a den that converts into a bedroom with privacy curtains or keep it as an office away from home). If you have to check work, we provide two desks with monitors and high speed internet. See below for details and other entertaining options in this cabin.
- Big Samsung 55" TV
- Dish Satellite TV Service
- DVD/Blu-ray Player
- Alexa Radio and Internet Service
- Highspeed Cable WIFI 5Ghz Internet Service
- Video games: Nintendo NES and SNES Classic Gaming
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Movies, Hulu and YouTube
- DVDs available or bring your own
- Board games such as Monopoly, Jenga, Connect Four, Sorry, and Clue
- Elevated Backyard Wrap-around Deck and Lower Covered Deck, no neighbors around you, very quiet and great for breakfast, dinners, or a glass of wine
- Horse shoe
- The backyard connects to Los Padres National Forrest – you have a section of your own for hiking.
- Restaurants in the village
- Shopping in the village
- Club house
- Golf Course
- New community swimming pool being built.
- Park for children.
- Archery in the community. We will provide bows and arrows and guest access!
- Many walking trails, mountain biking
- Fishing - catch and release
- Bicycling is a blast.
- Two sleds available for winter stays. Also check out Mount Pinos.
- Wood Burning Stove Fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Full size kitchen with gas stove and range, microwave, drip coffee maker, full size refrigerator.
- Fully stocked with what you will need to cook: pots, pans, spoons, silverware, glassware, wine glasses, etc.
- Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryers. Towels. Shampoo.
- Comfy beds with top quality linens. Walk in closets.
- Local grocery market in town.
Pine Mountain Club has a general store which is a basic grocery store, and also has some restaurants, and a gas station/auto shop. Also has some gift shops, couple of bars, etc. -A larger market is 20 mins away in Frazier Park, as is the closest pharmacy (open on weekdays) and a hardware store. When coming to PMC understand that it is fairly remote and you should come prepared with Important things that you may not be able to get easily!
WINTER ALERT! In the winter months it snows here. Roads may get icy, even though the roads are well cared for by the town. There may be times where chains are needed if you do not have an all wheel drive vehicle. Check weather conditions in advance.
Power outages occur rarely but it has been known to occur since Kern County has been upgrading the electrical poles/lines. Please make sure you are prepared if you experience a slight power outage. We have candles and flashlights if this should occur.
Propane Tank for BBQ Grill
We are not responsible if the BBQ Grill propane tank is empty so please feel free to bring an extra one in case the propane fuel is low. Refills also available in the PMC General Store.