Welcome home ! Welcome to the villa Azu bord de L'eau!
This small house combines Creole style, modernity and "French" elegance. Live the experience of a Parisian accommodation at the edge of the turquoise Caribbean water. What a unique experience!
This village house is composed of 3 spacious bedrooms:
- 2 on the first floor with bathroom and separate toilet
- 1 bedroom on the ground floor with shower room and separate toilet.
A large living room and a large fully equipped kitchen facing the terrace and the swimming pool.
The large wooden terrace surrounds the pool and consists of an outdoor seating area and a sheltered dining area.
the house is ideally located.
Feet in the water and nearby activities.
It is not necessary to rent a car if you decide to spend only a few days in St Martin.
Orient Bay has everything you need, from the house and within minutes you have access to everything!
- The Beach directly accessible by the small gate at the bottom of the garden (1 min)
- Restaurants and beach bars with their sun loungers and deckchairs (1 min)
- The village square in the evening for dinner, listen to a concert or just have a drink (2 min)
- The grocery store, the bakery, the Italian delicatessen, the butcher, the hairdresser! everything is there ! ( 2 min)
This house is a haven of peace. This house is not just a vacation rental. We bought this house to live in during the tourist high season, when our own house is rented. It is our second cocoon and what makes it charming: warm and friendly. Very close to the beach and the hustle and bustle of Orient bay without having the disadvantages.
Everyone does what he wants ! Early risers can take a long walk on the beach at sunrise and then return to buy fresh bread, croissants, pains au chocolats at the bakery and finally have breakfast on the terrace near the swimming pool. In the evening enjoy a long drink on the beach before going to dinner on the village square.
You might not believe it but it is reality.