Lake life awaits at ‘Paddler’s Paradise,’ a spacious Lunenburg vacation rental located on Hickory Hills Lake! Nestled in a lakeside community, this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house features a multi-tiered furnished deck with a gas grill, loungers, a private dock, and more. Enjoy fishing and kayaking right from the backyard or explore the trails at Leominster State Forest — minutes away. Wrap up each day with a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen or with local eats at a nearby restaurant!
-- THE PROPERTY --
MassTax Connect ID C0365711620 | Lakefront Property | 4 Kayaks Provided | 2,780 Sq Ft
Offering a lakefront location with a private dock, kayaks, and plenty of spots to enjoy the water views, this Lunenberg home is the perfect getaway for outdoor-loving families seeking a lake retreat.
Bedroom 1 (1st Floor): King Bed | Bedroom 2 (2nd Floor): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (2nd Floor): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (2nd Floor): King Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Large multi-tiered lakefront deck w/ patio furniture, gas grill, private dock, four kayaks provided, firepit, horseshoe pits
INDOOR LIVING: Multi-level home, lower level w/ game area & bar, upper level w/ kitchen & dining area, multiple living areas, Smart TVs
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, cooking basics, dishware/flatware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central A/C & heating, washer/dryer, linens/towels
FAQ: 2 exterior security cameras (by entrance & lake dock, facing out), guests not permitted to bring personal kayaks, paddleboards, boats, etc
SUITABILITY: 1 small step to access front entrance, 1 bedroom/bathroom on 1st floor, steep steps to the lake and terraced yard.
PARKING: Driveway (6 vehicles), garage parking not available
-- THE LOCATION --
HICKORY HILLS LAKE (on-site): Kayaking, fishing, swimming, and more
OUTDOOR FUN: Cowdrey Nature Center (3.4 miles), Monument Park (5.8 miles), Coggshall Park (7.1 miles), Leominster State Forest (13.2 miles), Minuteman National Historical Park (29.8 miles)
LOCAL EATS: Bad Larry’s Bar & Grill (2.2 miles), Conrad’s Drive-in Seafood (2.5 miles), Bento Sushi (3.3 miles), Ixtapa (3.3 miles), Dario’s Brick Oven (3.3 miles)
WINERIES: Averill House Vineyard (10.4 miles), Hillside Cellars (13.4 miles), Nashoba Valley Winery (16.7 miles), Fulchino Vineyard (17.7 miles), LaBelle Winery (29 miles)
AIRPORT: Boston Logan International Airport (54.8 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: No guest watercraft (kayaks, paddleboards, boats, etc..) allowed on the lake. Personal floaties are allowed. This private lake association has worked very hard to keep invasive weeds out of the lake and vigorously enforces this rule. Violation will be cause for termination without refund.
- NOTE: Garage is not available for guest use
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras: 1 camera is located by the front entrance facing out, and 1 camera is by the lake dock facing out. The cameras are outward facing and do not look into interior spaces. The cameras actively record video and sound when motion is detected
- NOTE: This property requires 1 step to enter; once inside, 1 bedroom and bathroom are located on the first floor
- NOTE: This property has steep steps to the lake and terraced yard.