Ferry View is a very spacious holiday home which sleeps up to 6 guests and is beautifully furnished. With marvellous river and sea views and only a few minutes walk from Dartmouth town centre, makes it a perfect location. This interesting, historic town has a wonderful selection of interesting shops, restaurants and pubs, a Theatre and a fascinating museum. Also try to fit in a visit to Dartmouth Castle during your stay - you will not be disappointed.
• Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Minimum stay is 7 nights at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, 2 WC, 1 wet room, living/dining room, kitchen, conservatory/breakfast room
• Beds: 1 King Size bed, 1 Super King (zip & link), Twin beds
• Luxuries: TV, DVD player
• General: Central heating, Free Internet/Wi-Fi
• Utilities: Ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided, Wi-Fi available
• Outdoors: No Garden
• Parking: Parking permit provided for nearest car park (3 mins walk)
This property has a refundable Accidental Damage Deposit of £250, which is payable to Marsdens Devon Cottages with the final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival, and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure. Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your stay.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Pets - not allowed
Smoking - not allowed
Full travel and key collection instructions will be emailed directly to guest upon receipt of full payment.