The property was disgusting. There was trash all outside on the property and homeless people hanging around at all hours. The sheets and blankets were dirty and had cigarette holes in them, the shower had black stains in it, the ac was either freezing or didn't come on at all, the rubber base boards was falling off and all over the floor, the shower kept flooding due to the shower head being in a weird place, the internet didn't work at all, and there was constant noise outside of out room. Oh and there was no clock in the room, the phone didn't work, and there was blood stains on the wall.
To be honest, I would prefer a full refund and would have complained when there but had already been charged and didn't see the point. I was completely disgusted and disappointed by my stay and paid a good chunk of money for crap.
We were in room 238.