The place to stay in the Marrakech old Medina!
What Iiked the most:
- Amazing service team that are very professional and truly care about everything you need. They also can propose you great place to go for eat or visit.
- Super clean everywhere in the Riad.
- The roof terrace is absolutely beautiful and relaxing.
- Included in the package (no extra charge): bottles of water, fresh fruits baskets everywhere , laundry service, hair dryer, excellent breakfast every morning.
- Security: they provide you with a cell phone in case you are lost in the old Medina labyrinths or if you need anything while you are visiting outside. They also, if you need, send someone to walk you to some specific place so it’s very reassuring
- The food at the restaurant was very delicious (especially the duck). You can ask to have your meal (or drink) delivered anywhere in the Riad (on the terrace, in the room, etc.). They are taking very seriously the allegies and manage it well.
-SPA service available (I did not had the chance to try it this time)
Things that can be reviewed:
- Water in the pool extremely cold. They told me they were working on this.
- The windows isolation (to reduce the external noise coming from the city like the prayers calls) and some doors in the room were difficult to move/close.
- No TV in the room (but 1 is available for everyone in the lobby)
- The fish plate (Sole Meunière) from the restaurant was not that tasty comparing to the other meals