A charming 3 bedroom terraced cottage, with off street parking, and large garden overlooking Frogmore Creek, part of the Kingsbridge/Salcombe Estuary.
Frogmore is idyllically situated for visits to gorgeous sandy beaches, the market town of Kingsbridge, historical towns of Dartmouth and Totnes, popular Salcombe and amazing walks and scenery. The village itself has a pub serving food, bakery and farm shop all within walking distance of the cottage door.
Welcome to our childhood family home!
• Inviting Living/Dining room - 2 sofa's with 40" TV, Sky and DVD player with a selection of DVD's, dining table seating 6, sideboard with games for family fun
• Kitchen - Fully equipped with hob, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave, toaster, breakfast bar and an echo dot for your entertainment
• Bed 1 - King sized bed, triple mirrored wardrobes and dressing table with stunning views of the garden and estuary. Hairdryer provided
• Bed 2 - King or twin beds, you decide. Open wardrobe and full length mirror
• Bed 3 - Day bed can be opened to a king, but this takes up the full floor space!! We recommend room for either 1 x adult or 2 x children. Built in wardrobe
• Bathroom - Large shower, heated towel rail, airing cupboard
• Access from the Kitchen onto a large patio, with dining area and gas BBQ
• The 140ft garden has large outbuilding which houses a washing machine and
tumble dryer, along with secure storage for your canoes, paddle boards etc. You
will find a few "bits and pieces" for you to enjoy during your stay
• At the end of the outbuilding you will find an alfresco shower (hose!!), for your
dog’s muddy paws or children’s feet!
• Stunning Summerhouse overlooking the water. Sofa bed, bean bag, fridge and
electric radiator, along with a covered outside seating area. Spend your days
relaxing or reading and leaving the world behind and your evenings, with wine in
hand, watching the sun go down
• Direct access to the Creek for a fantastic walk or splashing around in the water