Spacious, stunning interior designed space filled with a world class art collection and a picturesque, entertaining exterior, this beautiful home is perfect for families, friends or couples traveling together. With a chef's kitchen, private pool, hot tub and close proximity to the area's wineries, hiking trails, shops, restaurants, and more, this alluring abode will not disappoint!
Let this prime Calistoga vacation rental house serve as the perfect setting for your next trip to California! Nestled amongst gorgeous landscape with views of Mount St. Helena and the Palisades, this beautiful property is surrounded by picturesque scenery you'll never forget. Professionally designed and curated with stunning furniture and art this house has a great flow and was built for entertaining.
With 5,000 square feet of tastefully selected living space, this home combines the perfect contrast of Victorian farmhouse architecture and contemporary design and decor. Complimentary wireless internet access means you’ll never be far from real-world connections.
In the fully equipped kitchen, prepare your group's favorite recipes before gathering in the artistically decorated dining room. From there, head to the comfortable living area where you can kick up your feet and relax after a long day and share stories and laughs about the day's adventures, or simply curl up with a good book in front of the modern gas fireplace.
In the mornings, look forward to sipping your cup of coffee on the porch while gazing out at gorgeous wine-country views. Indulge in a delicious homemade breakfast while eating at the chic dining patio out back.
NO SMOKING ALLOWED except for the front garden - this means NO SMOKING on the porch, pool area or patio, as per City of Calistoga rules. If damages or fines are incurred because of smoking, we will need to escalate the matter with Airbnb directly.
Further explore the home's charming landscape by venturing to the property’s rosemary or rose lavender gardens, located just steps from lovely terraces and vegetable beds. When you've decided you need relief from the heat, take a dip in the home's private pool. You'll find there's more than enough places to lounge beneath the sun, whether you're hoping to work on your tan, or simply turn the pages of a new read.
When you're ready to call it a night, retire to one of the seven bedrooms for a peaceful and restful night's sleep!
Private and complete access to Estate Facilities
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, laundry machines, solar heated private pool (the pool is only heated from Mid-April to October and still may be chilly due to the solar heating system), hot tub with recently upgraded heating system, grill, porch, gardens, complimentary baby crib and high chair (if desired) and much more!
- Nespresso coffee machine and vertuo pods available.
Other things to note
- Please note: the pool is only heated from Mid-April to October and still may be chilly due to the solar heating system.
Less than five minute drive from Downtown Calistoga. This Up-Valley property is the perfect wine country retreat!
- There are 4 guest spots in the parking lot just downhill from the mansion and two more parking spots at the entry door. No assigned spots.
- Fantastic location! Just minutes to shopping, dining, art galleries, hiking, biking and more.
- Close proximity to Napa Valley Wineries, Old Faithful Geyser, Petrified Forest, Bale Mill, Bothe Park, mud baths, hot air balloon rides and more
- Nearest Airport: Sonoma Valley Airport-0Q3, 23980 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476, (~39 miles away from the property)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA 94128, (~87.1 miles away from the property)