This is truly the perfect vacation spot. Located directly on the gorgeous Wyman Lake at the base of Wachusett Ski Mountain. Whether you’re looking to get away in the Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring — we provide the perfect lodging for your trip!
We take a lot of pride in presenting our home to our guests and we will always offer you an experience that we would appreciate and enjoy.
A spacious 3-bedroom / 2-bathroom home that sleeps ten people.
An expansive living room with a pullout couch allows extra guests to join you on vacation. The gorgeous sunroom and two-tiered deck offer breathtaking views of the water and mountains.
The outside offers convenient and fun outdoor dining overlooking the lake. Swim, paddle-board, canoe, kayak, cookout, and sunbathe all day.
After a full day on the lake, head to the outdoor-shower and get ready for nighttime where you will gather around the fire-pit by the lake. String-lights hanging overhead; tiki torches around the yard; and the clear night sky — provide the perfect getaway setting.
FOR OUTSIDE, WE PROVIDE:
- Propane for the grill
- Firewood for the fire-pit
- Cornhole boards (and bags)
- Row boat
- Kayaks (2)
- Paddle-boards (2)
- Bicycles (2)
FOR INSIDE, WE PROVIDE:
- Work space
- Keurig coffee machine
- 50” smart TV
- A fully stocked kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals
Guests will be greeted by a spotless house, custom guide to the area, restaurant coupons, and a bottle of wine.
The outside is treated all summer long to eliminate mosquitos, tics and other bugs so you can enjoy time with family by the fire-pit late into the night.
Off-street parking accommodates five cars.
A fully recreational 200 acre lake. Bring your boat, tie up to the dock, and enjoy everything from fishing to jet-skiing.
Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Chain Pickerel, Yellow Perch, Channel Catfish, Brown Bullhead, Bluegill.
- Wachusett Mountain is 2 minutes away and provides year-round fun. Skiing in the winter; weekend festivals in the summer and fall; hiking trails year-round.
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Park is 8 minutes away. A state-of-the-art, indoor water park with eighteen locations across the country.
- Wachusett Brewing Company is 6 minutes away. Their Westminster Brew Yard is their original location. The Westminster Brew Yard is open seven days a week for you to enjoy great food and fresh, handcrafted beer. The unique bar was built in a custom Airstream trailer and features 24 Wachusett beers on draught along with Country Hard Seltzers, and Scratch Margaritas.
- Wachusett Mountain State Reservation is 7 minutes away. Enjoy 17 miles of hiking trails.
- Fitchburg Art Museum: 15 minutes away.
DISTANCE FROM CITIES:
- Worcester: 30 minutes
- Boston: 60 minutes
- Nashua: 60 minutes
- Manchester: 60 minutes
- Providence: 70 minutes
- Salem: 70 minutes
- Hartford: 90 minutes
- Springfield: 90 minutes
- Albany: 2.5 hours
- New York City: 3.5 hours
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS:
Nichole+Tyler (and our four children) are frequent vacationers ourselves who understand what makes a great family vacation. We are committed to providing our guests with the same level of cleanliness, accommodation, and attention to detail that we expect when we travel.