* All towels & pressed linen included.
* Fibre Optic 300Mb without tiresome ‘drop-outs’ - Unlike City's sporadic max 5.5Mb! City ADSL...Don't even bother!
* Netflix - Full access all films & series in full H.D.
* 4 min direct iconic C.14 *Torres de Serranos via medieval bridge - Historic city's entrance & Cosmo' - Internationally renowned - Carmen.
* On-St FREE parking throughout barrio N.b; Adjacent Historic City averages 3.50€ hourly! Tip; easiest between 8-10am & 2-4pm commuters leaving etc.
* Supervised garaging - See Socuher E.S 'La Torreta' - 390m.
* Two charming balconies & access to quirky communal rooftop.
* Metrovalencia -As map.Tram 'Sagunt'/Pont de Fusta L.4 - 280m. Fast & Direct beaches/Universities/Ferias/Park (FREE) & Ride @ 'Empalme' - 16/6 min. Airport - 45 min. *None in Ruzafa or Historic City!
* 3 A.1 supermarkets & *Lidl Flagship @290m - *Free parking - 2 hour - with purchase.
* Valenbisi city bike hire station 132 @150m of 205 - 10€ weekly.
* Shady tree-lined terraced bars all @ non-tourist prices! - Unbeatable value!
* Direct No 8 bus; Nuevo Centro/Bus station/El Cortes Ingles - 4min.
* Premium quality de-luxe latest generation Visco-Elastic mattress - Provides support & firmness. *See bedroom notes.
N.B An arrival time must be confirmed at time of booking & reconfirmed 48 hours prior to arrival.- if
Latest 21.00. If any later you must kindly confirm before booking.
Please note 'late arrival charges' - as listed. If you don't keep us updated you may have to wait about unnecessarily as owners live 15km away! Many Thanks.
This charming luminous & spacious efficiently air-conditioned second floor studio apartment is located within a charming typical & recently renovated typical Valenciano historic building.
4 minutes walk to the city's *'most happening' cosmo' El Carmen - *especially during nocturnal hours. Approached via resplendent Torres de Serranos. Albeit studio's location is somewhat quieter. Its seawards orientation enjoys welcoming coastal breezes offering a welcome respite. Especially after exploring the Historic city with its narrow confined & during the warm summer months, invariably quite airless streets.
Fully equipped partially updated American style kitchen. Separate fully enclosed bathroom with modern fitments. Delightful living area with four large fully opening windows (2 floor - ceiling) French style with full shutters.. Two with small balconies, which all have extremely pleasant outlooks, three enjoy outlooks over a charming leafy Convent's garden - allowing sunshine morning to late afternoon. Also access to semi-communal rooftop 16m2 terrace with charming inner city aspects. Sony micro HiFi stereo system for plug-in music streamers - best H.D sound with iPad - & no buffering! Flat screen TV, DVD player etc.
Mega powerful 4.5 Kw reverse cycle air-conditioner - N.B; many similar apartments invariably offer undersized 2.5 Kw unit's - i.e; they'll take twice as long & necessitate 'maximum' setting to have any desired cooling effect! In particular those with higher ceilings.
All major motorway connections ie; Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante etc easily accessed within 10 mins via A7 & CV 35 - Easy with GPS.
See metrovalencia web-page for route planners/timetables and excellent 'bono' rates.
Outdoor Pool/ Biopark etc. Great outdoor pool set in rather exclusive lush sub-tropical gardens at Club Hipica just 5/6 mins walk in Calla Jaca. Used by Valencianos in 'the know'. Entrance fee 4.50€. Young children €2. Go for the day with a picnic. Excellent silver service standard albeit understated terraced restaurant overlooks it. Tip; Menu del dia - good value.
Valencia's finest gardens and museums which you can access readily in just 4 mins via the 'rio de cultura' City's 9km impressive Turia river gardens.
Europe's largest Bio-park for over 1000 different species in a natural setting. Easily accessed by metro within 20 mins or walk/cycle through the delightful Turia river gardens either 10 mins bike or 40 mins walk.
Beaches: Malvorossa city beach & quirky charming barrio of Cabanyal. Blue Flag bathing and a broad fine sandy beach with an excellent choice of nearby restaurants/bars. Smart terraced cafes/restaurants and cocktail/tapas bars abound the Marinas. Mediterranean city living doesn't get much better with its easy accessibility. Its excellent value and with a myriad of subtle attractions etc
El Saler glorious fine sandy beach continuing onwards as far as the eye can see with duned backdrops, scented Pines and great cycle tracks weaving throughout. Fantastic for skaters/skate borders. 'Bus-it' easily from Plaza Reina for a couple of euros @ just 10 mins walk away.
Please confirm your E.T.A to apartment either @time of booking or a minimum 48 hours before arrival. Please avoid Spanish lunchtime 14.00-16.00 - unless arrival prompt 14.00. Telephone/WhatsApp call (not SMS) immediately upon arrival within city, as owners live 15km away. Helps save any unnecessary waiting about. We much appreciate your punctuality. Please note;
Late arrivals after 21.00 - 22.00 - 20€
22.00 - 24.00 - 40€
Latest mid-night sorry no exceptions.
Taxis are cheap & plentiful. Download cabify or Uber app for accessing cheapest rates.
Airport to studio from 18-23€ with Cabify, once you've downloaded app. Unbeatable rates. Probably best within Europe....
The U.K's cheapest flights into Castellon 1hour 10 min via CV10 - Toll-free motorway. Direct bus from Palau del Musica 20€ - one way. 1.10 hour with auto buses Mediterraneo.
Flight into Alicante/Barcelona/Madrid? See Ouigo & Trainline for best train deals inc' Hi-Speed - 280kph - AVA from Madrid - 90min & Seville/Cordoba 4 & 3 hours!