* All pressed linen & towels included.
* Fibre Optic 50Mb Wi-Fi without tiresome ‘drop-outs’ - Unlike City's sporadic Max 5.5Mb! ADSL....Don't even bother!
* Netflix - Full access to films & series in full H.D.
* Gas central heating. Unlimited 'mains' gas heated water. New Condenser combi boiler 11/2022.
* 4 A.1 supermarkets. *Aldi & *Consum @195m + - *45min FREE parking + purchases!
* *City's main Metro hub 'Angel Guimera' @290m. *None in Historic quarters/Ruzafa. Fast, frequent, direct; Beaches Ferias/Park(FREE) & Ride @'Empalme' 17-6min & City's 1st & Last direct Airport service -17min. See metrovalencia for fare offers etc.
* On-St FREE parking! Patience required. Central zones 3.50€ hourly! Tip - Easiest times are; 8-10am & 14.00-18.00 - commuters leaving etc. 18/07-31/08 Easiest parking….
* 'Disabled' parking 60m.
* Secure A.1 value garaging Santa M Micaela 550m. See Interparking.es.
* Nearby Juan Llorens 250m - City's 2cd 'hippest' St; terraced bars, excellent restaurants, nightlife...
* City Centre's only Olympic pool & City's best equipped gym, Turkish baths See Centrosupera.com-Abastos for opening times, tariffs etc- @190m.
* Valenbisi bike hire No 25 - 205 within city 190m.10€ weekly.
* Access readily City's 4-5* rated restaurants from 50m+
* 'Nuevo Centro'-City's A.1 mall - 'Turia' 1-stop @ metrohub 'Angel Guimera' @290m.
* Centro Commercial 'Bonaire' - "Shoppers Paradise" Province's biggest best mall. Direct Bus No 160 @230m - Calle Angel Guimera - every 30min!
N.B An arrival time must be stated at time of booking and reconfirmed 48 hours before arrival. Latest arrival 21.00
If after this time you must confirm before booking that mutually acceptable. 'Late Arrival’ charge as listed further in description. Failure to do so will mean you waiting about until you've telephoned the host whom live 15 km away.
Bright, light and comfortable modern apartment within the City's No.1 residential & populous, pleasantly civilised residential - 'Café Society' - quintessentially Valenciano enclave of Botanico.
Smart marbled foyer with pram & luggage low-level ramp to stairs & lift service up to quiet internal wing of 7th floor. Two bright & natural light filled double bedrooms both with central heating, one with 2022 eco air/conditioning. The other with high-velocity fans. New visco- elastic mattresses 2020 & 21 - both bedrooms. Fully equipped compact kitchen, new gas hobs, sink & washing machine. Overlooks pleasant peaceful residential inner-courtyard.
Bathroom with full size European bath with overhead shower. - mains gas 'on-demand' boiler - replaced 11/22. - supplies ensures unlimited hot-water - perfect for those who appreciate a relaxing full soak after a busy day sight-seeing etc. N.B: Due to Spanish power supply limitations - worth noting! - immersions's standard statutory @1.4Kw max! Versus UK electric kettle element 2Kw! If you want reasonable comforts...i.e; Possibly 2 half decent showers & less! If system is ‘Limed-Up’ - City water - ‘Hard’.
Spacious, bright & fully air-conditioned living/diner overlooking peaceful & private communal quadrangle. Chill out in comfort upon the luxurious chaise-longue - fully adjustable back supports - whilst enjoying the entertainment systems - selection films/Netflix on wide-screen 40" flat screen T.V. Connect up to super-fast Fibre Optic internet to stream your favourite channels (bring your laptop/tablet & connector leads). Netflix H.D is included. Sony micro HiFi stereo system to stream H.D quality music - best through iPad & no buffering!
Readily immerse yourself in the quintessential essence of civilised Valenciano life. Savvy Madrilenos head here first... charming tree terraced bars/cafes and a myriad of the city's greatest value restaurants encircling Valencia's most iconic Deco building - 'Mercado Abastos' - Olympic pool, plus three other pools, Turkish sauna, Spa & fully equipped gymnasium - Centro Supera - Abastos - with its 12000m2 modern installations - 190m.
Renowned restaurants from 20m-500m include El Rausell, Villiplana, L'Antina, Titos, La Bodeguita, Orson's etc etc - indulge yourself at more than sensible prices - far superior value & service compared to the nearby 'touristy' Historic quarters. Locals of all ages hang-out here, socialising & enjoying life to the full without tiresome, unsolicited frequent buskers attentions invariably to be found elsewhere i.e: within Carmen, Ruzafa & @Malverossa beach. Get savvy. Go native! & save too; on eating & drinking out!
Metrovalencia ; First & last metro 05.19 - 23.31 - Unbeatable direct fast service to Airport every 10min throughout day @5€ per person.
By car; direct through to A.3 Madrid motorway - en-route airport 6-7 mins -Parking free On-St. But very busy though! 18/07-30/08 (holiday time) Always easy nearby parking.
N.B metro finishes 23.30 - So you'll appreciate all the excellent nearby facilities and the close proximity of the Historic city without forking out endlessly for cabs or long hot tiring walks to some far-flung, frowsy or soulless barrio.
Fine sandy Blue flag beaches quickly accessed via metro L.5 & 8 travelling 19min, taking you to Malverossa a long wide golden beach & the enchantingly quirky bohemian barrio of Cabanyal former fishermans quarter. Good variety of restaurants, bars & late night clubs during the summer right along the Esplanade. Valencia parties right through the summer months at Malverossa beach.
Want seclusion and a more beautiful natural duned back-dropped beach? Then you can't beat El Saler for combining the best of city living with miles of glorious unspoilt fine sandy beaches as far as the eye can see. Great also for cycling with trails weaving along the coast. Tip; Worth hiring a bike for the day. Take a bus from the main bus station/Plaza Reina approx' 40 min travelling time -
Confirmation either at time of booking please or a minimum of 48 hours or more before arrival.
Please avoid 14.00-16.00 Spanish lunch time unless prompt for 14.00. Telephone/WhatsApp call to confirm arrival (not SMS!). Helps save any unnecessary waiting about for all. We much appreciate your punctuality.
Late arrival 21.00-22.00 - €20
22.00-24.00 - €40
Latest mid-night. Sorry no exceptions.
Taxis here are cheap & plentiful. Download cabify or app for cheapest deals ever. i.e; Airport to apartment with Cabify app from 15-18€! Unbeatable, probably cheapest rates in Europe. 'Own the city' for less.......
Flight into Alicante/Barcelona or Madrid? See Ouigo or Trainline for unbeatable train deals inc' AVA - Hi-speed 90min from Madrid!