While probably not suitable for the minimalists, this is one of the most original homes in our collection. We were won over by the home’s distinctive personality and the large, welcoming living area that gets plenty of natural light. The view into a leafy garden opposite the building is also a highlight. Bear in mind that this home is in the immediate vicinity of the Parc des Princes, so the street leading to the apartment will be extremely busy on match days.
* Two guests would use a sofa bed in the second bedroom - the bedding in the master bedroom is of higher-quality
* The close proximity to the Parc des Princes stadium means the street will be very crowded and hard to access on game days
* We suggest looking at other homes if you are seeking a modern space with minimalist interiors
* While fans are available, there is no air conditioning in this home
* The wifi connection is slightly weak at only 13 mbps