This flat is located in the heart of Montmartre Village and Sopi districts, just next to
- the Moulin Rouge (160 meters)
- Rue Lepic (40 meters),
- Pigalle and Sopi districts (250 meters)
one of the most famous and one of the liveliest streets in Paris.
This charming 28 square meters 1 bedroom apartment has been completely renovated by an architect and designed like a hotel suite :
- on the 2d floor of a 19th century building. Within a radius of 50 metres, you will find numerous cafes, terraces, restaurants and shops that will satisfy even the most demanding tastes.
- it sleeps up to 3 people
- this apartment is equipped with : TV, unlimited wireless Internet.
- also provided : Bed linens, Blankets, Pillows, Towels and Kitchen utensils.
- after every rent, the flat is cleaned by a professional.
The living room has 1 window facing a typical Parisian courtyard. It is furnished with : Sofabed, Coffee table, TV, Parisian hard wooden floor.
The open Kitchen is equipped with : Microwave, ceramic hob, Fridge, Coffee maker Nespresso, kettle, and all kitchen utensils
The Bedroom has a window facing courtyard. It is furnished with : double Bed, closet, Hard wooden floor.
The bathroom is contiguous to the living room and it is equipped with : Washbasin, Shower, and Toilets.