About this space
- This recently renovated, tastefully decorated 2-bedroom apartment is the perfect mix of modern living in a countryside setting
- Spacious and able to sleep 4 with one king-size bedroom and one twin bedroom
- Set in the heart of the picturesque market town of Llanrwst
- Outstanding views of Llanrwst bridge and River Conwy, you'll be spoilt for choice as to which window to look out of!
- Snowdonia National Park starts a short distance away, along with an array of other well-known attractions
This light and airy modern apartment has two bedrooms, 1 king-size and 1 twin. Both bedrooms have plenty of storage with wardrobes, chest of drawers and bedside tables.
There is a compact kitchen and a separate lounge/diner with views over the River Conwy.
The bathroom has a walk in shower with rainfall head.
The apartment has been recently renovated and is tastefully decorated in neutral tones which complement the stunning views from the windows.
You will have access to the whole apartment.
Other things to note
The apartment is on the second floor with stair access only. There is a small step in the hallway of the apartment.
Highchair and travel cot can be made available upon request. There are no stair gates on the main stairs up to the apartment.
There is no parking at the property, instead there are car parks nearby both free and pay and display.
Lockable bike storage available.
We do recommend bringing individual locks for each bike.
No responsibility is taken for bikes stored at the property.
50 metres Co-op and Spar in town square Local deli's in town
50 metres Plenty of local cafes and restaurants including Asha Balti House and Tu Hwnt I'r Bont tearooms across the bridge
Leisure centre Riverside walks Tuesday Market
North Llanrwst Station, Station Road 5 minute walk from property. South Llanrwst Station, Denbigh Street 5 minute walk from property.
Bus stop 2 min walk away, Watling Street
Key Selling Points
Recently Renovated to a high standard with outstanding views. Views of the 'must see' tourist attraction of the Tu Hwnt I'r Bont Tearoom owned by the National Trust from the lounge window.
Pets - not allowed
Smoking - not allowed