We booked this unit based on the photos and reviews, but there were many unpleasant and unsafe things during our stay that were a surprise:
1) there was no key provided for the actual unit, just the downstairs door, which meant that the unit was unlocked with all our belongings and accessible by the other tenants living in the building
2) several outlet covers were completely missing, so the internal electrical components of the walls were exposed - this was especially dangerous because it was in the bathroom next to the sink (made worse by the fact that there was no hand towel)
3) there were also some outlets filled with paint
4) the first night of our stay, the place was filled with a nauseating smell (perhaps the smell of paint)
5) the weather was incredibly hot throughout our stay, and there were no fans in any of the rooms apart from the living room - even with all the windows open, it was impossible to sleep (especially because the street noise throughout the night was very loud because it’s next to a major road)
6) two of the beds were extremely flimsy, the mattresses sunk a considerable amount, also making it difficult to sleep
7) several standard amenities were missing (kitchen dish soap, bathroom hand towel).
While we appreciate that there was a lot of space for the price (the main reason we gave two stars instead of one) and didn’t expect to be doing much besides sleeping there, we couldn’t do even that. The pictures make this place look decent, but there’s a lot of issues beyond what you can see in the photos - I hope these get resolved soon!