This home is perfectly located on the Chain of Lakes and is a great option for a family vacation, reunion, girls weekend, couples retreat, or just a fun weekend getaway! The property is located at the south end of Budd Lake where you can enjoy beautiful sunset views from the patio or living room. There are so many activities and restaurants all within walking distance. Enjoy mini-golfing, swimming at the private sandy beach, walk over to the Channel Inn, and enjoy their famous “Channel Burger”, or play sand volleyball at the nearby Gomsrud Park. Whether you’re traveling with kids, family, or friends, this location has something for everyone.
This home is roughly 2,000 square ft. that offers a large family room with windows facing the lake that includes an electric fireplace. NEWLY RENOVATED - JAN 2021!
Renovations include: new appliances, new flooring, new windows throughout the home, new countertop and backsplash, freshly painted kitchen cabinets, paneling removed with new Sheetrock and fresh paint. You will love the new look!
The sunken living room has a smart TV so you can stream Netflix, Hulu, etc. by logging into your accounts. It also has a recliner, pull out queen sleeper sofa, cable/internet. The sliding glass door off of the living room takes you onto the deck where you can sit at the patio table and enjoy some grilling on the Weber propane grill. Also on the main floor is the kitchen which is fully furnished to include all your basic needs including a Keurig Coffee pot. There is a laundry room with washer/dryer, vacuum, broom, and other basic cleaning needs. Off of the kitchen and laundry area is a coat closet that has a high chair, pack and play, and various board games for use.
The upstairs includes 3 large bedrooms all with new windows, new paint and carpet. Two rooms have lake views and the third bunk bedroom has a park view. All bedrooms have a box fan available (home also has central A/C). The upstairs bathroom is newly renovated with new flooring, tile, and vanity.
There is a sunken lower level bathroom that contains a cedar shower, toilet, and large vanity area with a sink for getting ready. There is a small single stall garage that is used by the owners for storage of lawn care items.
There are multiple spacious grassy areas for kids and adults to play yard games, fly kites, sand volleyball, etc.
There are so many things to do and places to explore all within walking distance to our home.
- 9 hole Mini Golf (FB page: Kids just want to have fun-Project 1590)
- Fairmont Aquatic Park
- Gomsrud Park with includes a brand new all-inclusive playground, built-in 2020
- Dairy Freeze (a favorite ice cream shop for locals)
- Channel Inn restaurant (large patio overlooking the lake)
- Biking/Walking Paths
- Graffiti Corner (ice cream and coffee shop)
- Sommer Outdoors (check out free putters for mini-golf, purchase fishing bait, register for ice fishing tournaments, kayak rentals)
Other area attractions:
- Fairmont Opera House
- Cedar Creek Park (great hiking paths, (3) 18 hole disc golf course)
- Center Creek Orchard (apple orchard with tons of activities for the family)
- Five Lakes Center Shopping Mall
- Five Lakes Theatre
- Bowlmor Lanes & Lounge
- Heritage Acres
- Fairmont Raceway
- Red Rock Center
- Marina Lodge (large patio overlooking the lake, outdoor entertainment in the summer, host of pond hockey tournament)
- Bean Town Grill
- The Ranch Restaurant
- Channel Inn
- Jakes Pizza
- Graffiti Corner
- Green Mill
- Ambiance on Albion
- Tami’s on the Ave
A detailed check in/check out instructions will be made available upon booking.