This unique 2 bedroom 1 bath has a style all its own. With its minimalist design, spacious areas and unique lighting, you'll feel a warm, cozy vibe. Sit back, relax and get warm by the indoor fireplace. Enjoy family movie night with our big screen smart TV or get competitive with family game night. Appreciate the trippy eye catching lights placed in each room. Take a fun picture on our accent wall. We are centrally located, so everything is just a quick drive away.
In this quiet, safe neighborhood sits a newly renovated townhome apartment. Nothing but good vibz. Feel warm, welcomed and inspired with its unique lighting and inspirational art pieces.
The living room is where good times are made. It has an inviting environment with an indoor fireplace to get snug as a bug in a rug. Bring your family and friends together by watching your favorite movies with our big screen smart TV. Want something a little more engaging? Open up the coffee table and you'll discover some fun family friendly games to play. Coming back from a long, tiring day and just want to relax? Connect to our bluetooth speaker and turn on the Northern Aurora Night Light. Sit back, relax on the couch and soak up the good vibz of trippy lights and music to your ears.
Each bedroom has a Queen sized memory foam mattress with clean linens, its own closet and petite dresser for storage. In each closet you will find 1 yoga mat to kick start your day with plenty of space to get stretched out. The backyard is accessed through the master bedroom. Feel free to take the yoga mats in the backyard and follow along the guided yoga and meditation practices provided in the Guest Guide Book. The master bedroom's closet holds the iron and ironing board. On the side of each bed are 2 end tables for extra storage. Each room's end table come with a remote to control colorful mood lighting to switch up the vibe. Have extra guests? In the hallway closet, there are extra blankets, linens, pillows and a Queen sized air mattress that fits comfortably in the living room.
Need to get a little work done? The study area is perfect for fast high speed WiFi comes with a study desk with a well lit study lamp to get any job done.
Have a drink and connect in the spacious dining and bar area. Chef up and bake in our fully stocked kitchen with all the essentials. Enjoy some warm complimentary coffee with our Keurig Coffee Maker.
The bathroom is stocked with fresh towels, shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
We are just a 5 min walk from the local park to take the kids and enjoy some time outside BBQing at the public grills.
- Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the premises.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm – 10am each day.
- Please do not lose any of the remotes. There will be a $100 charge for lost remotes.
- NO PARTIES OR EVENTS (this is a quiet, shared neighborhood and there will an $1000 fine through AirBnb for any reported parties or noise complaints)
- Loud, rude, obnoxious, disrespectful, or disorderly behavior is not allowed at any time. We will give one courtesy warning for any such behavior. If such behavior continues, you and your party can be evicted without refund.
- Normal cleaning fees are included in all rental rates, however additional billing will occur for any excessive/abnormal cleaning, damages, or missing items.
- Please make sure doors are locked when leaving the unit. The door can be finicky. When leaving and locking up, push the door in then press lock through the August Smart Lock App.
- Linens, blankets, and towels are not to be removed from the home. Please do not take these items to parks or outdoor venues.
We are located right off of N Half Moon Dr. across the street from Laurelglen Bible Church. Street parking is free in front of the apartment. There is 1 outdoor private parking on the back side. Parking spot designated B is where you can park. We are conveniently located just 0.5 mi away from 2 shopping centers to get groceries, Starbucks, local restaurants and any other necessities. Within just a 5 min walk is the local park. Detailed check in instructions will be sent before arrival, but guest can self check-in and will get access to a digital key to enter the unit.
Easy self check in. I am available anytime in the day and prompt to respond.
Quiet, safe neighborhood with friendly neighbors centered in SW Bakersfield. We are a quick 5 min walk to shopping centers, 5 min walk to the local park, 7 min drive from CSUB and 13 min drive from downtown.
There is free street parking in the front and 1 private parking space available in the back. The parking space is labeled B.
Check out our guest book for fun things to do in the area, great places for good eats and drinks. Check out some of the links provided for access to some thoughtfully curated music playlists, fun follow along yoga practices and peaceful meditations.