Tangier City Tour Bus Hop On - Hop Off
- Freedom to discover Tangier at your own pace.
- You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket.
- Enjoy the seafront of the beach.
- Comfortable audio system with earphones.
- Two different routes.
2-Day, Tangier City Tour Bus Hop On - Hop Off in Multilingual
Audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, and Spanish.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Historic Tour 1h Espartel Tour 1h 40 min.
- Frequency: Daily, Historic Tour: 30 min Espartel Tour: 3 tours per day (12 pm, 14 pm & 16 pm).
- Between April to October from 09:00 to 18:00. Between November To March 09:00 to 17:00.
- You can begin your hop on – hop off tour at any of the Tangier City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.
What you can expect
If you want to visit Tangier at your own pace the double-decker tourist bus is your answer! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in eight different languages. We give you a guide map containing all the stops of the route.
Our new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats. Moreover, there is always a stewardess on board.
The two routes offered by Tangier City Tour allow you to get to know the thousand-year-old city of Tangier and its surroundings. Enjoy the seafront of the beach, the kasbah and the medina with its small streets and the modern part of the city, as well as the famous caves of Hercules and Cape Espartel, a meeting point between the Mediterranean and the Atlantic
City Tour ticket validity for 48 hours.
Historical Tour with a duration of 1h aprox: route through the historical centre of the city that allows you to know the most emblematic places of the city, from the medina to the modern part and the international city. A total of 10 stops are made, starting and ending the port of Tangier.
Stops: Port, Place 9 Avril, Palais Moulay Hafid (1), Tombeaux Pheniciens, Palais Moulay Hafid (2), Place Faro, Sahet El Oumane, Tanger City Mall, Vila Harris, Monopolio, Marina.
Espartel Tour with a duration of 1h 40 min approx: route through the outskirts of the city, departing from the port of Tangier allows you to know, crossing forest areas, the famous Cape Espartel where the Atlantic and the Mediterranean converge and the Caves of Hercules
Stops: Port, Socco Alto (1), Parc Perdicaris (1), Cap Spartel (1), Grottes dHercule, Cap Spartel (2), Parc Perdicaris (2), Golf, Socco Alto (2).
- Tangier Ville Port, stop number 1
- Tangier Tangier-Tétouan-Al Hoceima