Private Customised Phuket Tour with Driver
Cleaning and safety practices
- Tailor-made private journey through the bold Phuket island
- Personalised timeline & itinerary built for your tastes
- Chance to see European-style buildings & white beaches
- Seeing major cities, landmarks & hidden treasures in 1 day
- Engaging narrator with personalised services along the route
4- Hours Private Customised Phuket Tour With Driver
Live commentary in English. Live Commentary in English. Private Car with driver 4 hours
6- Hours Private Customised Phuket Tour With Driver
Live commentary in English. Live Commentary in English.Private Car with driver 6 hours
8- Hours Private Customised Phuket Tour With Driver
Live commentary in English. Private tour with driver.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Maximum group size is 10 people.
- Return transport is available from most centrally located Phuket hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Create your own tour through Phuket on an outing that lets you build the perfect experience to suit your tastes. With transport right from your hotel, a private vehicle, and a professional guide, you can pick out your ideal destinations, make your own schedule, and see the city just the way you want.
Your driver choices you up from your hotel in the morning, and from there your itinerary is up to you. If you want some great views of the city, your driver can bring you to the Phuket View Point for a look at the famous beaches of Kata, Karon, and Patong, or visit Promthep Cape for a terrific panorama of the little islands that lie in the Andaman Sea.
If history and architecture are more your speed, you can check out the Big Buddha, made from white marble on a hilltop overlooking the city, and then pay a visit to the revered pagoda of Wat Chalong. A leisurely drive through the city shows off the Chinese and Portuguese architecture of its historic 19th-century buildings while your guide shares the history behind the elegant facades.
Whichever option you choose, your guide returns you to your hotel in the early afternoon with a newfound knowledge of the city after a great introduction to its sights. Make the most of your time with insights and plenty of ideas for more destinations and activities you can try on your own.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Individually wrapped food options available