SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
4.2/54.2 out of 5
- Views of sharks & rays from a 360-degree underwater tunnel
- Insight into ocean conservation efforts at themed displays
- Fun talks & animal feedings from expert SEA LIFE staff
- Creatures like octopus, jellyfish & a green sea turtle
- Varied habitats like a tropical reef & sunken shipwreck
SEA LIFE Orlando Admission
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Hours of operation are 10 AM–-6PM Wednesdays through Sundays
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
DIVE DEEP! SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers a wave of underwater adventures with sea creatures from around the world. Come face-to-fin with thousands of fish, sharks, stingrays, sea turtles, and many more. Prepare for a world of glittering scales, humongous tentacles, and razor-sharp teeth. Get ready to plunge deep into the oceans, explore our 360-degree ocean tunnel, meet our friendly rescue sea turtles and curious giant pacific octopus, and touch exotic starfish and anemones. Catch a show & tail (or two!) with one of our educational talks and dive shows throughout the day. They’re a great way to learn something new about the amazing sea creatures and meet the divers! Dare to feed a swam of tangs. Hear them much, see them frenzy and take home the moment with a one-of-a-kind family photo at the all-new experience, Feeding Frenzy! You can even jump behind the scenes and see all it takes to keep an aquarium running. Ocean adventures await you at International Drive’s aquarium, conveniently located at ICON Park.