Shore Excursion: Gozo Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Mobile vouchers are accepted for this tour
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off bus access
- Informative audio tour commentary
- Discover the Museum of Archaeology
- Vouchers are valid for 1 year from the date of booking
1-Day, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour in Multilingual
For the best experience, simply download your ticket on your phone, or print at home, and display at a stop for entry.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- This tour operates all year round.
- Purple Route runs from 9:45am - 3:45pm. Duration - 90 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- Blue Route runs from 11:35am - 5:30pm. Duration - 55 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- First bust stop - Mgarr Harbour.
- Audio tour commentary languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Maltese, Bulgarian.
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour and are valid for 12 months
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at Bus Stop 1 (Mgarr Harbour). Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- Please note that this tour will be temporarily suspended from the 14th March until the end of April.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Hop off your cruise ship and explore the beautiful island of Gozo on an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. With a 1-day ticket you'll discover all of the key landmarks to your own schedule, spending more time at your favourite spots. On your sightseeing adventure you'll see Savina Creativity, Dwejra Heritage Park, Mgarr Harbour, Ggantija Temples, Xewkija, Ta Dbiegi, the Museum of Archaeology and much more.
At City Sightseeing we pride ourselves on offering a wide array of tours and attractions in over 100 cities and 35 countries worldwide, however, the health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority.
In light of the current situation, we have introduced several new health and safety measures to ensure we can keep offering a fantastic service at all our worldwide operations while ensuring the safety of all. These measures will vary by location in accordance with the local governing guidelines.
- Season - All year round
- Purple Route schedule - 9:45am - 3:45pm. Duration - 90 minutes. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- Blue Route schedule - 11:35am - 5:30pm. Duration - 55 minutes. Frequency - every 45 minutes.
- Starting point - Mgarr Harbour
- Savina Creativity
- Ta Dbiegi
- Museum of Archaeology
- Ggantija Temples
- Victoria to Dwejra