09:00 AM, Tour in French, includes Food and Drinks
Audio guide in French.
09:00 AM, Tour in German, includes Food and Drinks
Audio guide in German.
09:00 AM, Tour in Italian, includes Food and Drinks
Audio guide in Italian.
09:00 AM, Tour in Spanish, includes Food and Drinks
Audio guide in Spanish.
9:00 AM, Tour in Multilingual, includes Food and Drinks
Audio guide in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 2 yrs and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy their own seat.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Return transport is available from most centrally located Muscat city hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 30- 60 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Tours depart between 9:00 to 09:15 (AM) every Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays except during summer (May 1 to September 31). You will arrange your exact tour departure time directly with the local tour operator after booking.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Oman's Wadis are the core of Oman and leaving without seeing them is a great mistake. Swim and experience in 5 languages.
After picking you up from the hotel, the tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum (next to Intercontinental Hotel). This organised Grey line tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape. We will pass the coastal township of Quriyat before we reach WADI SHAB after approximately 1h30 drive.Our guide will take you for a great walk of 45mn to reach the natural pools and the cave. We will allow time for you to swim in the area's clear, sparkling waters, then we return to the base walking another 45mn. We will spend 3 hours in the WADI. Lunch will be a the Wadi Shab resort.
After lunch, we will continue travelling through the village of Finns and its famous white sand beaches for photo stop. Then we'll drive the coastal scenic route to reach the dramatic Bimah Sinkhole, a miracle of nature, where you will be able to swim in its half salted water. Then we'll commence our journey back to Muscat in a smooth drive after that active nature day of Oman. Tour will end in Shatti Al Qurum, then we'll transfer you back to your hotel.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks and gloves required
- Masks provided
- Individually wrapped food options available