Amalfi Coast: Positano, Amalfi & Ravello Guided Tour
4.6/54.6 out of 5
- Visit to 3 charming towns—Positano, Amalfi & Ravello
- Leisure time to explore local boutiques, beaches & churches
- One of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in Italy
- Boat ride from Positano to Amalfi by fast jet
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Multiple meeting/redemption points available, see location information for full list
Departure from Naples - English
Tour in English departure from Naples
Departure from Naples - French
Tour in French with departure from Naples
Departure from Sorrento - English
Departure from Sorrento - French
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary.
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Changes to the date and time of your tour requested less than 24 hours before departure time are subject to the supplier availabilty.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Drive along the Amalfi Coast passing spectacular views and rolling hills on your way to visit three of the most beautiful villages in the south of Italy—Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello. Enjoy leisure time to explore at your own pace and roam narrow streets lined by centuries-old buildings.
Departure by comfortable air-conditioned coach, head to the beautiful Amalfi Coast. First stop in Positano, a lovely hillside town with colourful buildings cascading down to the sea, and enjoy free time to browse shops, walk along the beach, or visit the church of Santa Maria Assunta if you wish.
Joina a boat transfer from Positano to Amalfi sailing the blue water of the gulf!
Next, head to Amalfi and drive through the beautiful villages of Praiano, Furore, and Conca dei Marini. Spend a few hours in Amalfi, the original town of handmade paper production, and see why this is one of Italy's most famous holiday spots as you admire Mediterranean architecture and picturesque white houses seemingly piled one upon the other.
Last, stop in Ravello and take in unparalleled vistas of the coast from this charming little town. As you explore on your own, get a chance to visit Villa Rufolo, a 13th-century villa with beautiful gardens and exquisite views, before the ride back.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption