Regular Group tour
Live commentary in English. Regular Group tour up to 40 passengers.
Small Group Tour
Live commentary in English. Small group tour up to 18 passengers
Vip Small Group Tour
Live commentary in English. Vip Small group tour up to 8 passengers.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- You must present a valid passport on the day of the activity.
- Pickup times start approximately 60 minutes before the tour departure - Contact Worldtours to set the meeting point and the pickup time
- During Low-season Liveguide inside Pompeii ruins will be provided with a minimum of 6 participants per language. Up to 5 participants we will provide audioguides
- The tour will be provided with a minimum of 2 participants
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Explore the ancient city of Pompeii, one of the most visited archaeological sites in the world, and enjoy the stunning landscapes of the Amalfi Coast. With your local driver leading the way, soak up the charming atmosphere of Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello.
Leave Naples and reach Pompeii after only 30 minutes. Stroll through the famed archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997, and admire the ancient Roman town preserved by the volcanic ashes that once covered it.
After some free time, make your way to the Amalfi Coast and marvel at the beautiful shore as you gaze out over the Mediterranean Sea. Drive along the twisty road, suspended like a balcony between the cobalt blue water and the slopes of the Lattari Mountains, and stop to take some photos before stopping at picturesque Positano with houses clustered along the hillsides.
Next, visit Amalfi, the town that gives the name to the coastline, and after a delicious lunch at Conca dei Marini, take in the stunning view of the sea from the terrace. Ravello, capital of Italian classical music as well as famous for its elegant villas and beautiful gardens, is your last stop before making your way back to Naples.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided