Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, River Cruise, & Calem Cellar Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Freedom to explore the entire city at your own pace
- Route includes Ribeira, Porto Cathedral & Gaia's wharf
- No limit to the number of times you can hop on & off
- River cruise under the 6 bridges of Porto along Via Douro
- Insight into the city's viticulture & samples of local wine
2-Day, Hop on Hop Off, Cruise & Wine Cellar in Multilingual, includes Drinks Only
Audio guide in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, and Dutch on the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour..
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Hop ON Hop OFF: hop on and off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid
- Free for infants under 4
- Historical Porto and Porto Castles Bus Tours starts at Cathedral/S.Bento station
- Calém Wine Cellars is at Gaia wharf (stop 6 or 8 of Historical Porto - STOP 7 temporarily SUSPENDED)
- Six Bridges Cruise is at Ribeira - Praça do Cubo (stop 6 of Historical Porto)
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Explore the best of Porto and its nearby districts from the top of a double-decker bus. With 2 extensive bus routes, a scenic river cruise, and admission to Calém Wine Cellars, this 48-hour ticket allows you to discover the marvels of this delightful city at your own pace.
Hop on a bus and take in Porto’s varied wonders, from baroque churches and beaux-arts buildings to medieval relics and bustling squares. Hop off at any stop and visit the city’s iconic sights, including the Santa Clara Monastery, Porto Cathedral, and Serralves.
Delve into Porto’s historic centre in Ribeira, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pass under medieval arches and meander through streets that wind down towards the Praça da Ribeira riverfront.
For a dose of architecture, visit the São Francisco Church and Stock Exchange Palace, both known for their elegant designs. Check out the modern art exhibits at the Museu Serralves, and visit the Casa da Música in Boavista.
In Gaia, gain insight into Porto’s rich viticulture with a visit to Calém Wine Cellars, where you discover the methods of Portuguese wine production and taste 2 samples of fine port wine.
Finally, enjoy a relaxing river cruise along the Via Douro. Cruise under the 6 bridges that link Porto to Vila Nova de Gaia, admiring the cityscape as you drift along.
Historical Porto Route includes: -Torre dos Clérigos -Porto Cathedral -Ribeira -Avenida dos Aliados
Departures every day from Cathedral/S.Bento station at 9:30AM - 10:15AM - 11:00AM - 11:45AM - 12:30PM - 1:15PM - 2:00PM - 2:45PM - 3:30PM - 4:15PM - 5:00PM;
Porto Castles Route includes: -Praça da Batalha -Carmo -Molhe -Av. Boavista
Departures every day from Cathedral/S.Bento station at 9:00AM - 10:00AM - 11:00AM - 12:00PM - 1:00PM - 2:00PM - 3:00PM - 4:00PM - 5:00PM-6:00PM;
Six-Bridges River Cruise:10:00AM – 12:00PM / 2:00PM – 6:00PM
Calém Wine Cellars – 10:00AM - 1:00PM / 2:00PM - 7:00PM
Calém Cellars: Requires prior reservations: email@example.com or please contact +351 223 746 672 / +351 916 113 451 / +351 220 907 316. If you do not make a reservation will be subject to availability at the time of arrival. Present Yellow Bus ticket (redeemed voucher) at the entrance.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided