NIKKO PASS All Area
Cleaning and safety practices
- 4 days to explore the natural & cultural wonders of Nikko
- Easy transport with unlimited rides on buses & trains
- Open itinerary lets you create your own discovery tour
- Plenty of UNESCO-listed shrines & temples to explore
- Natural beauty like 246-foot (75-m) Kirifuri no Taki falls
4-Day, Nikko Pass (From October 1st)
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 5 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must present a valid non-Japanese passport on the day of the activity.
- Discounts on entrance fees, transport fares, and purchases vary by season. Some Nikko area attractions only operate seasonally; please check before you go. [ATTENTION] Scheduled from December,2021 to late April,2022, Nikko Toshogu Shrine “Yomeimon” is repaired and you cannot see it.
- The 2A bus travels between the Tobu-Nikko Station and Yumoto-Onsen. Each leg of the journey lasts approximately 75 minutes. Hours of operation are 6:15 AM–6:10 PM.
- The 2B bus follows the World Heritage Sightseeing route. Buses depart every 15 minutes. Each loop lasts approximately 23 minutes. Hours of operation are 8:20 AM–5:30 PM.
- The 2C bus travels between the Tobu-Nikko Station and Chuzenji-Onsen. Each leg of the journey lasts approximately 45 minutes. Hours of operation are 6:30 AM–6:30 PM.
- Between November 24 and March 31, the 2D bus travels between the Tobu-Nikko Station and Kirifuri no Taki. Between April 1 and November 23, the 2D bus travels between the Tobu-Nikko Station and Kirifuri-Kogen. Hours of operation vary; please check before you go.
- Train and bus time schedules and route maps are available on the Tobu Railway website. Please search for "Tobu Railway" to find the website.
- Your pass is valid for a period of 4 consecutive days beginning on the date you selected when booking. Consecutive days are calendar days, not 24-hour days.
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Take a trip out to Nikko and create your own adventure with this 4-day pass. Take advantage of discounts and unlimited rides on buses and trains to visit famous shrines and temples, the Kinugawa Onsen hot springs, and sites of natural beauty like the Kirifuri no Taki waterfall.
Pick up your NIKKO PASS (All Area) from Asakusa Station and ride out to Nikko. Famous for its many UNESCO-listed shrines and temples, Nikko promises a look into history and culture surrounded by natural, mountainous beauty. For a bit of relaxation, head to nearby Kinugawa Onsen, a hot springs town where you can destress. Also indulge in retail therapy with discounts at stores and restaurants around Nikko and Kinugawa.
Make time to visit Kirifri no Taki, an incredible 246-foot (75-m) waterfall that has inspired artists throughout the ages, including Katsushika Hokusai. The waterfall is surrounded by lush trees whose foliage changes colour every season, making each visit vibrant and unique. Explore all of Nikko's natural beauty, which encompasses waterfalls, lakes, and hiking trails, during your 4-day journey.
Following transport available for no additional cost:
- Nikko Kinugawa Line
- Lake Chuzenji Motor Vessel
- Nikko Edomura Line
- Low-emission Bus Akanuma-Shakko to Senjugahama (operates from mid-April to late November)
Discounts available within the Nikko area:
- Nikko Natural Science Museum
- Lake Chuzenji Motor Vessel Regular Service (Seasonal Operation)
- Monkey Mountain
- Kinugawa Line Kudari river boat (operates from mid-April to late November)
Other discounts available:
- 5 percent discount on purchase at stores with the Nikko Kinugawa Discount Pass symbol in the Asakusa area
- 10 percent discount on purchases of over JPY 1,000 at stores with the Nikko Kinugawa Discount Pass symbol in the Nikko and Kinugawa Onsen areas
During below term, Nikko Toshogu Shrine “Yomeimon” is repaired and you cannot see it. Please make sure of it before booking.
Scheduled from December,2021 to late April,2022 (It may extend the term.)
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided
- TOBU Tourist Information Center ASAKUSA
- 1-4-1 Hanakawado Taito-ku