Return Bangkok- Hua Hin
Bangkok to Hua Hin
Hua Hin to Bangkok
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Partial cancellation is not available for return transfers.
- Photographs are meant to illustrate vehicle type only; your vehicle may differ from what is pictured.
- 2 standard-size bags and 2 carry-on bags are allowed per vehicle.
- Car seats and boosters are available for an additional charge; please request upon reservation confirmation.
- Wheelchair accessibility is available; please request upon reservation confirmation (vehicles are not fitted with wheelchair ramps).
- Additional/Overweight baggage (such as surfboards, bicycles, etc.) is subject to space availability and incur an extra surcharge, which is payable to your driver at the time of service.
- This transfer operates 24 hours a day.
- This standard car accommodates up to 3 passengers.
- This transfer provider attests to being accredited by the Safety and Health Administration (SHA) of Thailand and follows their rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols
- In accordance with EU regulations about consumer rights, activities services are not subject to the right of withdrawal. Supplier cancellation policy will apply.
What you can expect
Enjoy convenient private transport between Bangkok City Centre and your Hua Hin hotel in the comfort of a standard car. For transfers to and from Bangkok City Centre / Hua Hin, the areas to select from include:
Select this option for hotels located in Hua Hin.
Available city and resorts:
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitiser provided