This wonderful villa is situated perfectly to walk into the village just 300m away. However the villa is found in a quiet area on the side of the Menerbes hillside. Here you can enjoy views across the valley and indeed all the way to Mount Ventoux as you relax in the large 12m elevated pool.
Inside the house is on one level and has a large open plan lounge and dining room with a link directly to the kitchen.
* Living Room: Has a comfortable sofa and three casual chairs, there are large patio doors leading gout to the Front garden and the view to Menerbes and the valley below. There Is a Log burner insert, A TV with French Orange TV.
* Kitchen: The kitchen is well equipped and has easy access to the dining area inside and out as well as a door out to the front garden. There is a breakfast table inside with four chairs. A utility room houses the washing machine and the extra utensils for the kitchen.
* Guest WC: To the right of the entrance.
The house has 3 bedrooms (2 Doubles and 1 Twin bedroom) and can sleep 6 people with 1 family shower room and 2 separate w.c’s. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom. All bedrooms are on the ground floor, with 2 bathrooms and seperate w.c.
* Bedroom 1: A spacious bedroom with a large 1.6m double bed with great views accross the garden and accees to the front garden via patio doors, with en suite bathroom.
* Bathroom 1: En suite to bedroom 1, with bath, shower, double basins.
* Bedroom 2: Double bed 1.4m view to side garden.
* Bedroom 3: Double/twin beds with view to the rear garden
* Bathroom 2: Family bathroom with shower and basin
* w.c. x2: There are 2 seperate w.c.’ along the hall shared by the bedrooms.
The garden is split between the front and back of the house. The front has a generous lawn and flower beds with a terrace furnished with comfortable seating and a large sunshade creating a wonderful relaxation spot to take in the view.
The rear garden is set with terraces to make the most of the hillside and is spread across 4 levels. The lower level has a shaded dining terrace as well as a table under the plane tree.
Steps meander up through the lovely garden to a lawned terrace two and continue up past the delightful shaded bench area to the third terrace which the magnificent 12m pool that takes full advantage of the view out across the Luberon valley, past nearby Menerbes all the way to Mont Ventoux.
To the side of the house there is parking for 2 vehicles