Welcome to our Home!
Open-planned and stunningly furnished with all the comforts you'll need for a lovely stay. In our home, your health comes first. We follow an enhanced cleaning protocol, with professional cleaning, and strategic disinfection.
- The living room boasts a brilliant entertainment system with surround sound. The space is also furnished with a comfortable and large sofa, as well as an armchair.
- Just to the left of the living room is the dining area and the kitchen.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessities to whip up a nice hot meal, including but not limited to a microwave, oven, stove etc.
- There is a large master bedroom with a King-sized bed fitted with hotel-quality linens to ensure your comfort.
- The home also has a bathroom that comes with a walk-in shower, as well as the usual mirror and toilet.
We also provide fresh towels and free eco-friendly toiletries for your convenience.
Have a lovely stay.
Guests will have access to the entire home!
We are GuestReady, a property manager, and we want to ensure your stay will be as smooth and comfortable as possible. We are available 24/7 should you need any assistance during your stay. Kindly note that this is a personal home so please take good care of it as if it was your own.
Wide quiet roads and rows of victorian houses line this lovely neighbourhood. Surrounding the property are plenty of stores, pubs, and restaurants. Stroll along the canal and bask in the beauty of Little Venice, littered with romantic boat houses and bars. You can also walk to Edgware Road and enjoy superb Middle Eastern foods and markets.
Travelling around London from our flat is a breeze. Just an 8 minute walk away is the Warwick Avenue Tube Stop which is on the Bakerloo line. There are also bus stops nearby and ubers that you can order.
This is a self check-in property and you will be requested to verify your identity before being able to check into the flat.
Keys will need to be picked up from a store about a 7min walk away.
Also, we charge £50 for each set of lost keys (security keys may cost more). For security purposes, there may be an additional cost to replace the locks. So, please keep your keys safe :)
There is a zero-tolerance policy for smoking in the property. If our team discovers any evidence that this rule has been breached (e.g., smoke smell, ashes, butts, etc.) we fully reserve the right to charge a £300 GBP smoking fee, at minimum.
We do not allow parties, large gatherings, loud noises, or outside guests. Should we receive sufficient evidence of such activity we reserve the right to cancel your stay (without refund) and may involve a security team to evict you.
"Please ensure not to set off the alarm and to be very careful of the fire alarm and not mistake it for the communal light switch."