This is a nice family-friendly hotel with an excellent all-inclusive experience (meaning you get not just the meals but also the drinks at the bar for free). The swimming pool is mid-sized, not as large as official photos make it seem but enough to enjoy yourself. Next to the pool are a small kids pool and a basic, but very convenient playground for the kids. We stayed for 3 nights mid-week and enjoyed our stay a lot; would have definitely enjoyed staying for more and plan to visit again in the future. The rooms are well-sized and have good air conditioning, excellent water pressure and hot water. Free wifi.
- The food is great. Lunches/dinners have excellent variety of meat/fish, breakfasts offer lots of choice in eggs and sausage, all the other stuff you'd expect and some nice surprises. All the food was tasty. The hours are convenient too (7:30-10am, 12-2pm, 6-9pm). We weren't tempted to dine out.
- The local water park, Aquapolis, is a 10 minute walk away. Worth a visit, if you're coming with kids plan to spend 4 hours or more.
- By local standards it's far from the sea. Actually if you're not spoiled, it's OK - a 10 minute walk, but you descend a lot and go up a lot when coming back.
- Wifi quality. Often couldn't connect or was too slow to use. I used mobile data most of the time and would be really pissed off without it.
- Our room wasn't well insulated from the nightly party in the yard. By 11pm it's quiet but 9-10:30pm the music was loud.